Monday, July 7, 2008

Opinion Outpost



Opinion Outpost is an online survey research panel. Joining Opinion Outpost is absolutely free. They currently accept members from the US and Canada. Opinion Outpost is part of a large market research company that has been conducting market research data collection since 1987.

This is my number ONE favorite survey site. Don't let the western theme throw you off! To date my total earnings from this site totals to $140.50! I been a member for barely 3 months.

Signing up with Opinion Outpost is free and easy. You will need to click on the email confirmation link they will send you to verify and confirm becoming a panelist.

When you join Opinion Outpost as a panelist, you will receive invitations by email and you can then choose which surveys you wish to participate in. Of course, there are qualifying questions you must answer first to determine if you are eligible to complete the survey. However, I just took a survey from Opinion Outpost and they were asking opinions on what members believe they should be compensated when the don't qualify. I believe Opinion Outpost will soon be rewarding members for the pre-screening questions, so you are guaranteed to receive some compensation for your time even if you don't qualify for the survey. Surveys are generally under 20 minutes.

When you qualify and complete a survey, you will earn Opinion Points, which are then redeemable for cash. 10 Opinion Points is equal to $1 cash. Each survey invitation will clearly specify the reward in advance. You can also earn Opinion Points by referring friends and others. To join Opinion Outpost's research panel, you must be 18 years of age and a resident of the United States or Canada.

Compensation for surveys is very good, averaging anywhere from 10 to 100 points, which amounts to $1 to $10 per survey, depending on the length and difficulty of the surveys. You can redeem your points for cash when you have 50 points = $5. Checks generally take 4-8 weeks to arrive, but I seem to get mine quicker after requesting. I used to request my checks as soon as I reached the minimum payout, but I earn enough points so quickly that it just made more sense to wait until I accumulated more points, and cash in a bigger check. The frequency of surveys is good, and can be increased by completing your member profiles. The surveys are interesting, and they pay well for the time spent. This is a good panel to join to help add to your monthly earnings for taking surveys.

Photo of payment proof!


I totally believe in this survey company and they have compensated me well for my time. Definitely Recommend!
Click on the banner below to join Opinion Outpost today!